To test if everything works fine, we builded a test arrangement.
For our final prototype, we used:
- 2 C-profiles
- 2 wooden wheels (diam 100 mm)
- 2 gears (diam 145 mm)
- 45 mm between wheels
- 12VDC motor, 35W (heavier than previous motors)
- 1 Fader to regulate speed of wheels
- 4 copper gliding bearings
- some bolts to keep everything together
Expected positive feedback: The system works and the ball shoots further.
Unexpected positive feedback: /
Expected negative feedback: /
Unexpected negative feedback: - Battery is low after 5 minutes, motor asks too many ampères and goes off quickly.
- Fader is too weak and can't resist the high ampères flowing through.
Makeabilityscore : 2 (4 hours work)